Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Post 3 Passions

3. Identify your passions. What things or ideas do you love? 

People have different thinking for "passion". Anyone could be passionate about anything in this world. The strongest passion of mine is to treat people kindness. Everyday I see and meet different people from school and out of school. I felt that the reason why treating people with kindness is my passion is because I want to see people happy and have a smile on their face. That's why wherever I go and whoever I meet in my life, I always remind myself to treat them with kindness whither they will treat me and see me the same or not. The most important is to show yourself first and this is like branding. You show your brand to people with kindness. You want people to love you style, designs and so on. I think it's kind of the same. Showing kindness is like having a smooth good meeting with the staffs and crew and then have a great fashion show. “This is where branding happens: it is the dialogue that helps create and sustain a relationship between the organization and its audience. And good branding, according to the experts, must engage” (More Than a Name, Melissa Davis, 27).



My other passion, of course, FASHION. I never thought I would be all into fashion. Growing up I am always that one person in the family who dress different and always wanting to buy new clothes or go to the mall every weekend. It is crazy how I come to a conclusion knowing what my passions are and knowing how they can be related to my major and my career. I love fashion and I really do. Although this field is a very big range and it is all over the globe and most of all, it is competitive, I will survive because THIS IS MY PASSION. I want to know everything about fashion, the latest season, the newest color for this winter and so on. 




The fashion world is just like a big huge candy store. You can find different kinds of amazing candies from different countries and try them. The best thing is there are thousands of different colors of them. It's just amazing to be in the world of fashion and really study about it. It's the 21st century, people can't live without fashion ! Fashion is everything. If you really take time and look into it, fashion NEVER falls, it continues to rise. Each day, each second, fashion show stylist, designers and other people in the fashion industry are thinking of the best nest season style that would blow people's mind or a smooth leather bag from the designers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment