Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Post 5 Top Five Talents

5. From your hopefully long list of talents and qualities, choose the top five, the ones you do best and enjoy doing the most. 
From all my list of talents and qualities, my top five would be first, giving the best effort. The reason why I say this is because when people to give their best effort it doesn't take them anywhere. I always try my hardest to understand everything. I constantly think about the things I've learned or read. Especially towards fashion. Second, I can be able to communicate with people easily. I guess it was because my parents where always busy when I was little so I was always taught to be independent and do most things by myself. But this is a good thing. I love to communicate with people. I've learned to socialize with people from different social classes level and I understand them pretty well. The way of me talking to people might be different and some people might not be found of it but I would have to say my culture made me that why and it's a gift. “For many brands today, service is the key differentiator” (More Than a Name, Davis, 138). Third, confident. I have confident no matter where I go. It's not proud but confident and humble. I try to give people good impression and show them that I am able to handle situations and challenges. Fourth, open-mined. I came from a family with two extremely different culture background and I've learned to be open-mined and also I've traveled a lot to different places so I've learned and meet many different people from different countries. It's amazing actually. And with this, I can easily communicate with people. To me, being open-minded is more likely to make people like you. Because you don't really judge anything. You accept, you listen and you just automatically learn from each other. It's not always about being right or wrong or stubborn. And like I said, this is very important to be in the fashion industry. You need to be open minded to put your brand out there. The last, which is my favorite and that is being honest and straight forward. I think this doesn't have to be a critical thing. It's being honest with people and tell them the truth. Which you won't bring no problems and have no problems with anyone. And most of all is that people would trust you and know that you are a reliable person.

No comments:

Post a Comment