Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Post 4 Talents

4. Identify your talents. What have you always been recognized for (particularly as a kid)? What do you do better than most other people? What skills do people seem to notice in you? 
 As a kid I was always recognized as a really talented kid with art. I'm not particular genius at it but I was always good with art, music, cooking and making cards stuff like that. I always taught myself I need to be strong no matter how struggle the situation was/is I need to strive my hardest and make it through. 
A lot of people recognized me as a open-minded person and out-going person. I enjoy spending time with other people and understand them better. I enjoy talking to people and learn/experience different social class level. “Brands that provide enjoyment will stand out in the future. It is a differentiators and a way to get noticed” (More Than a Name, Davis, 136) After all, although I am a open-minded person but I always remind myself to be aware and alert everything I do. And most important of all, I need to show respect to others. I like how the quote says, brands that provide enjoyment will stand out in the future ! This is like having a open-mind and just enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment