Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Post 6 Statement of Specialty

6. Weave the items on all your lists into a statement of your specialty. What are you particularly gifted at delivering? 

 


I would say growing up from two different culture background, it makes me knowing and understand people more. And when coming to fashion, it's just I could know so much style from different places around the world. Everyone have that one gifted thing, sometimes it doesn't mean anything to other people but to them it does. “In design terms, simplicity has an elegance that is modern and contemporary. It is also different and so, for now, makes the brand stand out” (More Than a Name, Davis, 132).
  And as for me of course, that with the talent I have with fashion, I would love to learn from others and gain much more experience with others and also give them what I know and share with them my knowledge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment